A single question……

2009-11-03

After a short sabbatical from blogging…Here I am with a new form of fiction.(A new form for my blog.) Its a 77 fiction. I tried writing a 55. But couldn't restrict myself to 55 words. So came up with this 77 fiction. 

77 Fiction is a form of micro fiction that refers to the works of fiction limited to a maximum of seventy-seven words.Most 77 Fiction works are dramatized so as to get the effect in limited time.

77 Untitled-1

Arun returned home very sadly….

His mom exclaimed  “What happened to the interview son?”

Arun replied “They asked me a question for which I could not answer”

Mom: “Why Arun? Did they ask something which you haven't learnt?”

Arun:Mom… They asked me a question for which I cannot answer “YES” through out my life time..

Mom: What was that question for which you cannot answer the whole life?

Arun replied “Have you got your recommendation letter?”

Guys this is my second attempt… Will try to improve soon in this form of genre..

Random posts

Ranks

Green Blog

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge